New 14 Circuit Wiring Harness. This universal harness uses blade style fuses and has the key on the column just as the Jeeps 75 on did. Most only offer 12 circuits but we upgraded to 14 to ad accessories like lights, radios, etc. Wire is High Temperature crack-resistant, oil resistant GXL wire. All wires are marked, numbered and color coded every 4 inches, so it is easy to locate. All wire gauges are upgraded for extra capacity. Exclusively, all terminals are crimped andsoldered, just an extra step to insure than there aren’t any shorts in the harness. Harness has built in fusible link to protect wiring. Metal fixtures are powder coated for long life. This is the perfect solution to old wires and the mess that years of use produce. We have used many of these harnesses with tremendouse results. Toll Free Tech Line Included. This is a complete harness from headlights to tail lamps including dash and under the hood.
- All wires in the block are crimped and hand soldered
- Fuse blocks are compact and easy to mount
- All wire is GM color coded and marked every 6ï¿½
- All wire is GXL (heat resistant, oil resistant, gas resistant, water resistant, and crack resistant
- Each harness includes horn relay, turn signal flasher, hazard flasher and also a Maxi fuse to protect the unit
- Each harness kit includes GM Column for the ignition and late and early model plugs for the turn signal
- 2 Headlight plugs included in the kits
- All harnesses have ATO/ATC (Standard ¼ï¿½ blade fuses) no mini fuse here
- Complete instruction book with easy to read diagrams.