FULL wiring harness to fit a 87 down Chevy Truck or Blazer, 2 or 4wd. When the wiring gets too old to repair, the easiest way to keep your Rig on the road is with our 14-circuit factory upgrade. Most kits only include 12 circuits, JT Outfitters had two more circuits added because we know people are going to add items like off road lights, extra cig lighters, etc. Our universal harness is adaptable by using many of the original connector plugs. This kit is specially made for us with wire that is marked every foot, so it is easy to locate. Kit uses Blade Style fuses and you can mount the fuse block anywhere (we often install it in the glovebox for quick easy access). This kit doesn’t come with ends (no kit does). With ANY wiring harness we suggest using aftermarket gauges and GM type column.
The 14 Circuit kit includes:
- Air Conditioning/Heat
- Brake Lights
- Coil, Electric Fan
- Emergency Flashers
- Gauges/Dash Instruments
- Radio (ignition hot)
- Turn Signals
- Dome Lights
- Third Brake Light
- Cigarette Lighter
- 4×4 Electric Circuits
All wire gauges are upgraded for extra capacity. This is the perfect solution to old wires and the mess that years of use produce. We have used many of these harnesses with tremendouse results. Toll Free Tech Line Included. This is a full harness.
- All wires in the block are crimped and hand soldered
- Fuse blocks are compact and easy to mount
- All wire is GM color coded and marked every 6ï¿½
- All wire is GXL (heat resistant, oil resistant, gas resistant, water resistant, and crack resistant
- Each harness includes horn relay, turn signal flasher, hazard flasher and also a Maxi fuse to protect the unit
- Each harness kit includes GM Column for the ignition and late and early model plugs for the turn signal
- 2 Headlight plugs included in the kits
- All harnesses have ATO/ATC (Standard ¼ï¿½ blade fuses) no mini fuse here
- Complete instruction book with easy to read diagrams.