THIS IS A USED TIRE LEVELER, SAVE BIG!
Designed for single axle trailers only, the leveler can be used with the Single Tire Locking Chock (Model 28020) for added stability while leveling. It eliminates the need for moving trailer onto blocks or ramps to level.
Distance between plates at the top: 20 1/4″
Distance between plates at the bottom: 12″
The ratchet wrench (Model 841025, included) can be used to turn the drive screw, elevating or lowering the tire lifting pads to the level position.
- Fits 13″, 14″ and most 15″ wheels.
- Heavy-duty tubular steel construction.
- Corrosion-resistant finish for long life.
- Heavy Duty Tubular Steel Construction
- Rust Inhibitive Power Coat Finish
- Eliminates The Need For Pulling On To Blocks In Most Cases
- Designed To Help Level And Stabilize Lightweight, Single Axle Trailers
- Easy To Operate (Elevating And Lowering) Using Included Ratchet Wrench